Author: Wizardry Dragon (---.cpe.net.cable.roger)
Date: 06-03-12 16:46
There's a few things on my immediate list:
- Some green rugs/chairs
- A heater type shield with the ankh on it
- Wall sections that match the flagstone-ish look of the walls and crennalations.
- Floor segments like the stone floor but that match the flagstone-ish look of the walls and crenallations.
- An injured guard (the one lying as in on a healers bed) that looks like the gold/blue pikeman we have for TFL.
- A modified version of the iron door that has goldish trim.
- A version of the Empath Abbey door thats iron instead of wood with gold trim.
- A flag/banner thing like the standard of valour but with an ankh.
- Clutter items: garbage, broken chests, discarded food packaging.
- Woodcrafting/cutting tools: a plane, file, etc.
- More food items: you can get as exotic as you want with these we're talking about another world after all.
- Stain marks for windows that have been around a while.
- Stone dungeon walls with moss or that kind of look.
- An entirely silverish rapier-type sword. (And for that matter some greater variety of swords: scimitar, cutlass, etc)
- A 1x1 tiling floor that matches the walls/crenallations.
- Some colour variations on the peasant, merchant, and noble types in blue/white themed and green/brown themed.
- A bluish translucent 'crystal wall' segments (normal wall segments but in a translucent bluish crystal) < I tried doing this but translucency with the GIMP pallete is a pain.
Peter M Dodge
aka Wizardry Dragon