Date: 08-13-09 06:51
What is the keyring mod? :)
You can find the mod (as well as Serpent Isle Fixes and Avatar Pack) at Seven Towers
From mod readme:
The mod started out by adding a keyring to Black Gate. It has two new NPCs, several new items and graphics and the following things:
- You can now meditate at the Shrines of the Virtues.
- You can now view the Codex; you must be in a sacred quest, though.
- A brand new Shrine of the Codex, based on the one at the Mysterious Sosaria website.
- The three items of Principles (Book of Truth, Candle of Love and Bell of Courage), as well as the three Flames of Principles.
- Lock Lake Cleanup: Once Miranda's bill is signed, the Lake will be gradually cleaned up of garbage.
- A brand new Shrine of Spirituality and a basement for Serpent's Hold, where the Flame of Courage is located. Both are located in a new map, thus using Exult's Multimap support.
- An improved Orb of the Moons, allowing you to visit the shrines too.
- Innkeepers will reclaim the room keys when you are leaving the inn. They will also lock the doors and make the beds.
- The rudiments of a brand-new spellcasting system which allows NPCs to cast spells are now in place. Each NPC has his/her own spellcasting item which can be used to cast spells, and they will use mana and reagents. There are also some new NPC-only spells.
- The 'Iteractions' mod by Alun Bestor; you can bake pastries, forge swords, milk cows, shear sheep...
- The 'Avatar Pack' mod by yours truly, with several shiny new portraits for your avatar.
- NPCs can now cast spells too! The system is very rudimentary yet, being dialog based, but there are plans for major improvements in the future.
- Lord British now has his Crown Jewels. They don't do everything they could yet, but they are unbalanced already if you get your filthy hands on them.