Author: GrimLock Dragon (---.227.30.71.dynamic.ip.windstream.net)
Date: 03-19-17 16:45
Thanks Dominus. To correct the transparent, and shimmering pixels, I'm doing the following.
1. Take a screen shot in-game.
2. I compare the in-game image with the .shp file I created.
3. I locate a clear / shimmering pixel in the .shp file, and select one. This shows what transparent color it is in the Palette box.
4. I then use the select-by-color option to select all blocks of the same transparent color.
5. I Eyeball the transparent color with a real color inside the palette.
6. Use paint can to fill all like pixels with the proper solid color.
Well, it works. :)