Date: 03-03-17 04:13
Eill your mod add extra party members ?
The lack of quality party members from the original Serpent Isle really blew
- Boydon - Excellent party member... Unless he dies, Pagan-style (Really wish you could just drop him back into Erstam's machine e/o a phoenix egg to revive him. Would be annoying, but better than now...
- Petra - Excellent party member... Quite late as I remember, and won't stick around unless you cheese the game (Easy to do tho). Recruiting her the first time you go in Moonshade would be very interesting.
- Gweno - Excellent as well, will only join after Dupré's demise (so very late)
- Wilfred - Such a coward and it's unrealistic to hope to get to keep him.
- Automatons : all look the same, can't be trained, won' join party if already 3 companions
You can ask Luther to join you, but he always decline the offer.
Cantra was planned as recruitable? I remember seeing some art with her in the party. Kinda female version of Spark.
Getting Selina into the party as a permanent possibility would be nice too, unfortunately she's only a temporary companion.
Even hack-joining ppl into the group is bad as the paperdolls default to male blonde avatar and most forced add-on wont train at the List Field (seem to hang when they are supposed to lose).
Thanks for dedicating your time to make SI better. Until Ian Frasier is able to remake U7+U7p2 in one huge game as he'd like to do, Exult +mods are just the best ! :-)