Date: 02-03-17 17:13
My mistake, it's ctrl-alt-m, not ctrl-m.
I believe I've tracked down the error in my coding that was causing it. It looks like it only happened if you clicked on it from the ground, rather than inventory. What was happening is in the scripting I was doing for the sequence I was trying to set the Avatar to a STAND frame however since it was being scripted on the focused orb itself. The STAND variable happened to be a value of 0; since the script was running on the focused orb itself it was setting it to STAND (frame 0) and changing the focused orb instead of the Avatar.
I've sent you an email with that as the updated usecode file so it can continue, and will take a look at fixing the other items you mentioned in your email as well, and getting an updated version for download so other people don't have to go through what you did.